Noto Botanics :: Hydra Highlighter Stick
For the infamous NOTO Glow...
Gloria Noto is coveted for her "no-makeup makeup look" that allows your beautiful skin to shine through. Discover the secret for yourself with a perfectly sheer, dewy glow that can hydrate and highlight. Filled with Ingredients that act as skincare first, this is the all around good glow
Twist up and apply this product anywhere for a soft wash of shine and subtle shimmer.
Perfect for temples, eyelids, cupids bow, collar bones, shoulders, and legs.
Can be used under makeup for a glowing foundation, or under eye or on lips for a shimmering balm.
- Organic Olive Fruit Oil - hydrating fatty acids, high in antioxidants
- Organic Coconut - antimicrobial, lauric acid, vitamin E
- Organic Jojoba Oil - hydrating fatty acids, high in antioxidants
- Organic Shea Butter - vitamins A - E, anti-inflammatory
- Mica - pearl glow ( fair trade )
- Rosehip Seed Oil - restoration, hydration
- Vitamin E - soften, heal
- Organic Neem Seed Oil - antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory
- Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract - disinfectant, healing
- Lavender oil - calming, anti-inflammatory
FULL LIST INGREDIENTS:
- Organic Olive Fruit Oil (Olea Europaea)
- Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia Cerifera),
- Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera),
- Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii),
- Organic Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis),
- Rosehip Seed Oil (Rosa Canina),
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol),
- Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus),
- Organic Neem Seed Oil (Melia Azadirachta),
- Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis),
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus),.
- Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia Oil)
- Organic Sustainable (RSPO Certified) Palm Fruit Oil (Elaeis Guineensis),
Natural ingredients are powerful and unique. Please be sure to always know what ingredients you may be allergic to before using our products. Always do a small patch skin test to see if you may have any reactions to our ingredients.
Never use products in the eye area, internally, or on open wounds or irritated skin and discontinue use if irritation arises.